About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm doing a little better today. Mainly trying to keep my mind of the events of this past week. Too many deaths...polar opposites in impact. Goblin was expected and I'm grateful that she went peacefully, without pain. I have been preparing for her passing for months and I felt a sense of relief when she finally went. She was nothing but skin and bones and so feeble (but what an appetite!). She ate well up until the day she died which is why we didn't make that decision. It was day be day with her but in the end, she chose when to go.

Flappy was different. So sudden and so not right. He was young and full of life and was fine. I don't know what caused him to pass. I am having a necrosy done on him to hopefully get some answers.

Its been a pretty bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment