About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Monday, February 13, 2012

2012

I've decided to list here some of the upcoming events that are confirmed for this year as well as some events/goals I would like to at least get started on as well. I plan on referencing it often and since my New Years resolution was to blog more here, this will "make" me do it, haha!

**I decided to make it part of my page as opposed to an entry. This should make it easier for me to reference over time instead of searching for it***


I am sure I will be adding more and some of these have subpoints that go along with them but I dont want to overwhelm my list! Its already mid-february so I need to get on this already.

My eye is still weird. But, not as weird, haha. Personally, I think its viral but whatevs. I also had to go back to the expensive allergy meds with D since the rx the nurse practitioner gave me dosent do crap. I think my next move is an allergist to finally get the relief I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment