About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We painted the frontroom of the warehouse which will be turned into the retail space once we open our doors to the public in February (eep!). Since we are focusing mostly on reptiles, we chose to do a southwest theme. Now my inspiration was actually a New Orleans home that I found on a google image search pictured here (kathyprice.typepad.com)
Are the colors awesome or what? It has that adobe, mexican desert vibe to it. We had decided on a terra cotta color before searching for decor ideas so we knew that would be our main color. However, we were stuck on the accent colors so this pic brought it all together for us. I love the muted off white trim and the pop of bright blue. We have a very small space so we will have to incorporate a bit more blue and the off white but this is what we ended up with so far.

I like it. I think it will all come together nicely once we build the shelves and pretty it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment