About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bad Kitty

Merlin was literally caught in the act of urinating on Chris's shorts that were on the floor. This is quite unlike him. piggy has been known to pee on things rarely but not Merlin. Its been ongoing since we found a few more spots around the house. Grrrr....

Ive been monitoring his blood glucose levels and they have been in normal range the past few times. Maybe its the insulin. Maybe he has reverted and is no longer diabetic. I've seen that happen a few times in cats over the years.

Monday he has an appointment with Dr. O. It will SUCK taking him in as he morphs into a hellcat the minute you let him out of the carrier and on the exam table. Really. He becomes evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment