About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Busy, Busy!

School is already in full swing with my first test rapidly approaching (Wed!). I'm only in my 3rd week and I am already stressing. Bah

In other new, we were able to come up with the full amount due for the next payment for Ireland! Yea! That's a load off.

I have a very busy few months ahead of me with getting the bats on their way (must start them SOON), the emerald isle and of course the my-entire-life-is-riding-on-this surgery. I can.not.wait. for that glorious day to finally be upon me. Its been a long and expensive road getting to this point and I am absolutely terrified that something will come unhinged and my insurance will deny it. I don't even know how I would deal with that.

anyway =) off to eat dinner and start the long arduous math homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment