About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Under the (hot) weather

Ive been super busy and its taking its toll on me. I feel very blah, exhausted and achy. My allergies are making me absolutely miserable to the point that I am having a hard time carrying out my daily routine much less anything extra.

My ears are plugged and I cant stop sneezing despite my heavy duty allergy meds. Not to mention the sinus pressure and headaches. Ha! I just realized that as I am typing this, it reads more like another bout of sinusitis rather than allergies. great.

Bunch of stuff I want and need to write down but dont have it in me energy wise. Hopefully soon. I might make another doctor appt to get some relief. ho-hum

No comments:

Post a Comment