About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Goal list update

I realized that its already a half year gone.

wow.

I was looking at my goal list for 2012 and decided its time to revisit what I hoped to accomplish at the beginning of the year to what I want to accomplish 7 (!) months in.

a lot has changed in this short time. The big one was Ireland and above all else I am glad I had the opportunity to accomplish that goal. What a life changer!


1. Ireland trip-Accomplished!
2. Lose 30lbs-in the works
3. Tasty Worms retail opening-in the works
4. UCF (Sept)-in the works
5. My organization tax exempt and website design
6. Weekend vet work this summer for tech program-in the works
7. violin lessons
8. Rollar derby!
9. Martial arts class
10.find a piano cheap or free
11. bat blitz
12. start planning for 2013 trip-(sloth sanctuary? Bat hospital in australia?)
13. NASBR/or Training Course (may or sept/ oct)
14. begin painting -prints?
15. backyard redesign for tortoise enclosures (april/may/june)
16. build bat flight cage in garage
17. blog on a regular basis
18.Disney Tower of Terror marathon(sept)
19. volunteer?
20. Ed. programs for Laura?
21. BK (November)
22. summer garden (april/may)

The list was really pared down due to time. I dont have time to take classes for martial arts this year or to volunteer. I would still like to try and get in violin lessons but I am stretching it.

I didnt start training for the marathon to make the race in time so I will have to forfeit it this year. Really, the bits that I cut require more time than I realistically have.

So alas the new updated 2012 (updated) list
1. Lose 30 lbs-yeah I need to get on that...
2 Tasty worms retail opening -it's happening soon!
3. UCF-advising appt tomorrow!
5. My organization tax exempt and Webpage -Happening now thanks to Chris, my new Director!
6. Violin lessons
7. Find a piano cheap or free
8. Plan 2013 trip (sloth? bat? Iceland?)
9. Bat training course (sept?)-maybe
10.begin painting again
11.tortoise enclosures (backyard)
12 bat flight cage
13. Landscape front lawn
14.blog





No comments:

Post a Comment