About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Love my sis's new puppy!

Bri brought her new(ish) puppy Shea over so I could tape myself training her (already trained) for a tech class. She is so cute! She is a Sable German Shepherd. She is 7 months old and despite being a pup, she is remarkably well behaved. Bri did a good job with her.

The cats were FREAKING OUT when she was here. They didnt know what to make of her but I expected that. I put them in a seperate room but they still knew she was out there (shes a puppy! she makes noise!=). They werent too impressed with her, even edgar who I thought would be the most chill. funny thing was, he was the most chill which isnt saying much, haha.

Speaking of the little devil incarnate, here he is squishing his egg shaped frame into sleepys hutch when I was feeding the torts this morning. He clearly knows he is not supposed to be in there.
Bad kitty!


sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment