About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF...I think

What a week. Its been very long and very crappy. It seems as if everything is going wrong at work, its finals week, the house is a mess and I have a ton of stuff to do (including find a bat rehabber to care for my non-releasables! yikes!) all before I leave for Ireland in 3 weeks.

However, I know it could be worse and I am a lucky person. First of all I have a job, I can go to school, I have house to clean and I am going to Ireland. I tend to forget how lucky I am in the midst of the chaos. (The bat thing though is still a HUGE source of stress, I have to admit)

I also have an incredible mister and 4 awesome (most of the time=) cats. Grimmy is a real pleasure and I am glad he is ours. He has got about 50 vet visits ahead of him (Im almost positive he has Bartonella) but I suppose its good that we took him in and will take the time and relatively small expense (thanks to an awesome vet) to fix him up and get him out in general population.

We are slowly getting the living room to our liking and more"us". We added "beetlejuice" curtains over the ugly vertical blinds. We raised the curtain up about a foot since the wall looked like Christina Ricci's forehead before, big and empty. We figured this would eliminate the whole boxy look we had going on before. Of course this is the pic that shows no artwork rehung and mismatched temporary furniture..but Piggy's cute anyway.

Burton curtains!
Only about a million other things to do but its getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment