About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

revamped and recharged

I updated my 2012 list as there have been a few modifications since January. I decided to postpone my surgery for a year due to some recent developments with logistics. It was not an easy decision. I have/had all my hopes invested in this surgery happening but Chris has pledged to tackle weight loss and getting healthy for one year. I think this can be achieved as a team.

In other news...

My parents postponed their trip down here. Instead of a Spring visit, they are coming in the Fall. I'm bummed. I miss them.

I also miss home. I have a pretty good life here in Florida and I'm very lucky to have an amazing mister by my side. But, I do have a touch of homesickness. I miss Michigan and my parents and my old home and Dodger the cat.

It's weird really. I dont feel my age. I have the mentality that nothing has changed, really since I was in my mid twenties. Maybe its because I am STILL in school (damn my indecisiveness) or maybe I am still figuring stuff out. Which is kinda sad now that I think about it.

It is what it is though.

No comments:

Post a Comment