About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kitty rescue mission

OMG. After what seemed like an eternity, we finally were able to catch the little black and white kitty that has been hanging around the neighborhood. He's sweet but understandably scared.

We put him in a large dog crate we bought of craigslist to use for wildlife we get in but we hadnt had to use it for that. Unless you count it as a corral for the tortoises.

However it is perfect for this little guy. He has a terrible eye infection, needs neutered BADLY (he stinks) and of course the inevitable FeLV/FIV testing that is always done with bated breath. I plan on calling Dr Olson in the am and working out when I can get him in.

He has a big fluffy sleeping bag in there with him, a huge bowl of water and he ate a good meal. He started to purr when I pet him. Seems like he is comfortable and settled in for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment