About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Blog Post!

The beginning of a new month yet the final month of the year. I figured it was a good time to write my first post. Nothing much but something to see this little blog take its first steps and hopefully grow into something wonderful.

So here's to the The Belfry! Perhaps I will start this off on the happy times of 2011 and sweep the not so happy times under the proverbial rug. After all, in less than a month (offically!) a fresh new year will begin and it looks like its going to be quite a year already!

 I am making an early resolution. No waiting until Jan 1st for this gal! I resolve to update this blog on a regular basis. I may not lead this most exciting life but I have little gems that pop up here and there that i would love to share. Just to make me happy! =p


And just because I plan on taking more photos in the next year, here's one to get the ball rolling:


A cat wearing a bandana. I dont have any photos of a rabbit with a pancake on its head so this will have to do.

Besides, it's Merlin. With no eyes, apparantly.

Ok, resolution #2: learn how to take photos.

Okay Belfry, learn to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment