About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

passed the test!

My organization passed the USDA inspection on the FIRST TRY! Mary Jane gave me some pointers since she went through it with the inspector before and said he was a real nit picker. She was right.

He was an old time vet with a NY accent. He told you what he thought that was for sure but I think he was impressed because he dosent seem like the kinda guy to hand out compliments but I got one!

My record keeping was impressive enough for him to comment that he thought it was good and that he liked it. Whew! Fifteen years as a vet tech and meticulous medical record notes helped me on this one I truly believe.

However, I think Mary Jane helped me the most because I never would have addressed the things she recommended. They seemed sort of non-important but I think that was what earned me the license without going through the typical follow up.

Anyway, I just have to mail in the fee and I am licensed!

No comments:

Post a Comment