About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Friday, August 24, 2012

LONGEST WEEK EVAH!

I started UCF and I feel like I am 90 years old there, haha! I swear the campus is crawling with under 21's who arrive at class looking fresh as a daisy. Meanwhile I am pouring sweat and a frizzy mess by the time I walk the 10 minutes from the parking spot (parking is atrocious btw) to my first class. Its weird and I have no idea how they do it. I mean its 99 degrees here and UCF is not a tree ridden campus ( I miss trees:(  so I am DRAGGING in the heat with the sun beating down on me.

I swear I will have skin cancer within a year at this rate.

Anyway, I am looking forward to finishing for crackers sake! It sucks having to work and go to school.  I feel like I squish 2 days into one and it makes the week drag..

At least this is two more classes down and I really like the instructors so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment