About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

There must be something in our water...

So now Merlin has a mass on his lower lip. It appeared rather suddenly or at least I only just noticed it. The latter doesnt surprise me since he is all black (including black pigmented gum tissue) and isnt keen on anyone messing with his mouth. Its solid feeling and I cant determine whether it feels attached to any bone or muscle. I am desperately hoping and praying that it is not.

He's 13 now and Piggy's 14. They both will be having a birthday soon too. I hate the fact that they are getting older and I think about it all the time. I cant imagine my life without them.

Not that they are going anywhere anytime soon(knock on wood)! This mass could just be a cyst (please, please, please let it be a cyst). Thursday he has an appointment for a dental and to either remove or biopsy the mass. Its in a bad spot for removal, not much skin to be able to close.

Meanwhile, I made an appointment with a therapist to sort me out. The insomnia is unbearable and my social anxiety is pretty bad. As in I push people out of my life kinda bad. I dont know if this will help since I am notoriously bad at spilling my guts but I need to at least really try.

The countdown to Ireland has officially begun. I am so glad to be going but also really nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment