About me

My photo
The Dark Thought, the Shame, the Malice. I meet them at the door Laughing and invite Them in. -Rumi.............. Otherwise they just keep bothering me.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Irish eyes are smiling

I'm back!

Ireland was every bit as amazing as I had hoped. Love the country, the people, the countryside and even the cities.

My first trip abroad was so positive and really put a lot of things in perspective. I feel like I have opened a door in my life that I desperately needed to find and step through. Greeting me on the other side was a big, wide open world that I had been afraid to explore but now I am anxious to see.

I will post a day by day once I recover from the (slight) jet lag and resume a sense of normalcy in the next few days.

What an adventure it was and one I will repeat. However, a new and exciting place to visit is already forming in my mind for next year! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment